Heathy Natural Hair Care
THINGS TO KNOW:
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for your appt, Please give us a call in some cases you will have to reschedule.
- We book by apointments to keep order but as stylist we do get behind so be advised. We understand the value of your time, we extend the courtesy of advising you if we are behind schedule 45 min or more for your appt.
- In order to maintain a serene environment and for insurance purposes, children and guests are not allowed in the salon unless they are being serviced.
- Naturaltress is a private salon and works by appointment only.
- If you have concerns about your service, please advise your stylist BEFORE leaving the salon or within 24 hours. (We do not offer refunds, but will happily address any concerns).
Your appointments are very important to Naturaltress Salon, it is reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY! Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, - Less than 24 hour notice $25 fee applied to your next visit.“NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
“A $20 CONSULTATION FEE is charged for all new clients. If you have never been to a salon, please book a consultation. This guarantees that our stylist is able to introduce you to the Naturaltress philosophy and give you a personalized time. Please keep in mind these are scheduled consults but the stylist may still be working on a client. As some appointments do run over.
Consultations are available 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Tuesday through Saturday If you cannot meet the consultation time, call for a special appointment.